High Vibrational Living for Health, Recovery, & Creative Focus Maple Broccolini Salad with Wasabi Cashew Cream Recipe
Today I’m sharing my story of how I went from a hectic way of life as a fashion designer to being bedridden for years and how adopting a holistic method to my health transformed me both physically and emotionally.
My Journey to Healing
Years ago, I was at a healing retreat ignoring the rural jungle of Costa Rica. I immersed myself in the world of raw living foods and natural wisdom to support this process, and in time I noticed unbelievable results in my recovery.
My whole viewpoint of life had drastically turned around, and it was like a brand-new dimension to the world I understood had surfaced, another world that I had been longing for my entire life without knowing what it involved. I was so thrilled about diving deep into this new high vibrational lifestyle and aspired to inform myself further.
What Is High Vibrational Living?
I believe what determines our health comes down to a few themes: the thoughts we believe, the food we eat (or do not consume), and the pleasure and love we feel daily towards ourselves and others. This needs patience and a lot of unlearning, peeling layers off the ugly, while slowly embracing brand-new practices that nourish us both physically and mentally.
We are all made from energy so we require energy in the form of food, air, and water for nourishment and health. We also require an environment and thoughts made up of excellent, positive, vibrational energy. We can raise our energy vibration and much better link to ourselves, others, and nature by consuming highly-nutritious energetic foods and eliminating unhealthy thoughts and relationships.
Supporting our health and psychological well-being is a constant practice, a day-to-day dedication of wishing to be the very best version of ourselves. We in some cases fall, and then we get up. It’s not a sprint however a life-long intimate journey navigating our light and shadows. It takes courage to change the old with the brand-new while being caring and caring towards ourselves and where we are at.
Detoxing: An Art Not a Pattern
Detoxification is a long term health financial investment. Understanding the art of cleansing can have an extensive influence on our lifestyle. While you are most likely knowledgeable about the detox practice of a few days juice cleansing, learning more about the depths of detoxification provides a much wider point of view of why disease occurs and how we can take much better care of our health, producing a foundation for greater lifestyle. So many people are suffering in silence, yet there is so much that can be done to heal or significantly improve your health.
Most human beings are chronically dehydrated, and lifestyle-related diseases are an epidemic around the world. Incorporating more raw, living foods daily hydrates our cells in the body and supports its natural capability to regrow and bring back balance. Our body is an incredible lorry that works around the clock to bring back and launch anything unwanted or threatening. We merely require to take a step back and discover to comprehend the concepts behind supporting this process.
Structure a Healthy Relationship With Food
Raw, living foods have a greater vibration than cooked, processed foods. As much as I believe it’s the essential to restoring our health, I also think in finding a balance that works for our unique biography. As we are constantly in a flow of new seasons of life and ever-evolving students of this lifetime, we do not have to live dogmatically. When we bring more awareness to our practices and eating from an instinctive area, we will realize that lots of foods are more of a “mind experience.”
I feel my absolute best when I eat raw, living foods combined with some simple, cooked plant foods. With my individual journey living with a chronic condition for several years that left me bedbound, I now know that this way of life developed miracles for my healing process. Simplicity and consistency are necessary for healing.
The Importance of Our Emotional Body
In the next chapter of my healing journey, I was challenged to find out how to produce a healthy psychological environment around me.
I had to deepen my inner work and build awareness of the things in my life that were bringing energy and ending up being really selective of what I wanted to surround myself with; people, environments, energies. When we increase our consciousness, we can more quickly choose for ourselves that safeguard and nurture our health and wellness.
My Daily Regimen for Recovery & Creative Focus
I think it’s crucial to devote to a daily regimen to enhance or preserve our physical and psychological wellness. When we find our distinct regimen, we lay the structure for more creativity and efficiency in whatever we do in life. We require to decrease and rest to able to serve and inspire. We must withdraw from the sound to quiet the mind and the concerns.
- Fresh Juice: A couple of a day; pure celery, a green juice with fresh herbs or a watermelon juice.
- Meditation: 30-60 minutes a day to peaceful the mind and bring soothing energy. Even a 10 minute, brief meditation can affect your day favorably. Discovering a meditation style that works for your way of life and routine can have a positive impact on our wellness and creativity.
- Lively Consuming: Adding in abundant salads with vibrant colors and various textures.
- Herbal supplements: Hemp/CBD oil, B12, Shilajit, and a variation of adaptogen herbs are my staple quality supplements. Some of my preferred brands are © cymbiotika and @superfeast.
- Invest in Self-Love: Hang around with yourself and be familiar with the individual behind the stories. Strive to be caring and caring with yourself and cultivate this crucial relationship. It will favorably impact all your other relationships.
- Weed the Garden: Take notice of which individuals and energies you let into your life. Do they boost you or drain your energy? Be discerning and make healthy choices on your own, even if this suggests saying goodbye to certain people in your life.
- Create New Routines: Add one brand-new practice monthly that supports a healthy and uplifting routine (foods, environment, or thoughts). We require to slowly train our brains to alter old routines with brand-new ones. It takes some time and corresponding.
I hope these things can influence you to show more kindness to yourself and develop practices that will lead you to better health, creativity, and more happiness.
The recipe below for Maple Broccolini Salad with Wasabi Cashew Cream is a vibrant introduction to eating more lively raw, living, and plant-based foods. I hope this dish motivates you to live and eat more vibrantly more often!
Raw Vegan Maple Broccolini Salad with Cashew Cream Recipe